lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:farhad5269"

8 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - the puzzles and the improvements#1

hi, i am trying so hard to be a 2800 blitz player but for that i am solving so many puzzles. i am analyzing my blitz chess games by the engine. is it possible for me to reach to my goal? how long will…

farhad5269
General Chess Discussion - Stuck at 1600 blitz#11

@Kazunari-Sakoda said in #9: > For 3+0 blitz, choose openings which you know well enough to play on autopilot, try not to hang any pieces (pawns count) in the middle game and if you do hang a piece, d…

farhad5269
General Chess Discussion - Stuck at 1600 blitz#10

Thanks for your advices.

farhad5269
General Chess Discussion - Stuck at 1600 blitz#3

I was a 1200 blitz player on chess.com. I get chess.com's 1200 is as equal as 1600 lichess.org. I have been stuck there for one year.

farhad5269
General Chess Discussion - Stuck at 1600 blitz#1

I am doing a lot of chess puzzles but my rating doesn't change a bit. I don't find them within my games. Please give me your opinion.

farhad5269
Community Blog Discussions - Stockfish 16.1 is here!#56

How should I get stockfish 16.1 on my phone? Because it doesn't exist in the Google store for the android. Because I really want to see how do neurons fire into the stockfish mind about any position?

farhad5269
General Chess Discussion - Help me to progress in chess#18

Hi, I am a 1600 chess player from chess.com. I have speedrun rapid chess in there from 100 ELO. I am solving so many chess puzzles here. Do you think it's good for chess improvement? Because that's no…

farhad5269
Community Blog Discussions - Stockfish 16.1 is here!#49

Can I ask you something? Does normal stockfish have access to the table base? Or does it find in the start of the 8 peice and use only it's calculation?

farhad5269